Book Your Wedding At the High Country Lodge Today
Does your ultimate wedding destination include panoramic mountain views, fresh mountain air, all at a private lodge setting? If so, The High Country Lodge located on Peak 7 in Breckenridge is for you. You and your guests will enjoy Panoramic Views of the Continental Divide from the deck of the Lodge and have plenty of photo opportunities. With two ceremony locations located on 10 acres, couples can choose between the wooded grotto or the open meadow. Receptions are tailored to the number of guests and can be held inside the lodge, on the deck or in a custom tented structure to the south of the lodge.
Want to have the wedding party stay at the lodge?
All weddings at The High Country Lodge include Lodging for up to 24 guests.
- In the summer, typically from June 15 to August 15 we host Saturday to Saturday events – so week long stays are available.
- From August 15 to October 15 we typically host 3 day weekend events.
- From October 15 (or so) to June 15 (or so), we are more Flexible with the best rates of the year, except for holidays😊
- We can accommodate up to 30 cars.
- No parking on the Street.
- Outside Noise must be contained to a level that is acceptable to the good neighbor guidelines for the event
- Absolute quite at 9 pm – Outside.
- No Outside food vendors, Patrick is the Chef.
We have been hosting weddings at The High Country Lodge since 1998. With over 20 weddings a year, we understand every wedding is Special, and requires a different look each time. This is part of why all our guests are so happy, we really take the time to listen to each Bride and Groom as an individual, and are able to accomplish their needs because we are not a corporate machine.
I am the also the Chef of the Lodge. My menu is very flexible and I am ready to help make your special event a great success.
The High Country Lodge hosts weddings up to 150 guests year round.
- With weddings under 40 guests, we can take advantage of the Lodge deck and dining room for the ceremony and reception. There are also other options for the ceremony on our 13 acre property.
- With weddings over 40 guests, we do require that you rent a tent that is large enough to support your event. We also require there to be heat, lights, tables, 2 sets of chairs, side flaps for the tent, and outdoor bathrooms.
- We can set up the tent on our side parking lot overlooking the forest and back yard. This area is big enough for a 40×80 tent.
- We also have power at this location.
- As for ceremony locations with more than 40 guests, we do have a wedding grove overlooking the back yard and the Continental Divide.
- We also have an amphitheater style backyard nestled in the trees.
- And as a back up, if there is rain or snow, we will use the tent for the ceremony.
We want your wedding at the High Country Lodge to be memorable. We want you to walk away satisfied. To us, our most treasured impressions are our guests’ testimonials, and a positive review is entirely based on your experience with us. We can promise that we will stay true to our values so that you will be eager to work with us again.